- Avid or frequent users of the social media website Twitter: no celebrity member of the Twitterati seems to have caused as much of a splash as has Stephen FryMore example sentences
- Those who use the short-message social networking service, the Twitterati, tend to get frustrated quickly by campaigns that they consider are merely pushing out PR messages, without any indication that there's a real human being behind the account.
- APB out to the twitterati.
- But it's intriguing to think that they may reflect the Twitterati's assessment of who is more likely to win the election: after all, who'd want to be seen talking to the eventual loser?
More definitions of TwitteratiDefinition of Twitterati in:
- The British & World English dictionary