- A mechanism used to secure a bicycle when parked, consisting of a U-shaped bar and crosspiece of hardened steel.More example sentences
- Prior to the Bic pen news of late, I was looking for a new heavy duty lock to replace the generic U-lock I have that's about 12 years old.
- Across the Internet, home movies showing U-locks being opened with the barrel of a pen have been spreading like wildfire, since the Sunday posting of a San Francisco bike commuter to the website.
- Boston bicycle messenger John Anderson, 23, said a friend showed him how easy it was to defeat a U-lock.
More definitions of U-lockDefinition of U-lock in:
- The British & World English dictionary