- A type of soft French or Swiss cheese made from cow’s milk.More example sentences
- A strong, glossy slick of Serra cheese was similar to Vacherin and the marinated sea bass was sharp and fresh and ceviche-like.
- You do not want to be left hunting for a decent Stilton or Vacherin at the eleventh hour.
- As a centrepiece, I suggest a whole Vacherin, gently warmed in a moderate oven for 15 minutes, not to cook it but to bring it to a more attractive room temperature.
French, from earlier vachelin, from vache 'cow'.
More definitions of VacherinDefinition of Vacherin in:
- The British & World English dictionary