- Red Italian wine made in the Val Policella district.More example sentences
- While most Valpolicella is simple at best, this dramatic, exuberant wine, with complex flavors of licorice, spice, mocha, dried cherries, and vanilla, is in a class by itself.
- Washed down with a bottle of Valpolicella, from a small, but varied wine menu, our bill came to £58.25.
- A big, juicy steak goes well with a big, juicy wine such as a Cabernet Sauvignon or a Shiraz, while a chicken dish is better with wine containing less tannin, such as a Valpolicella and Beaujolais or a white Sancerre.
More definitions of ValpolicellaDefinition of Valpolicella in:
- The British & World English dictionary