Definition of Victoria lily in English:
A tropical South American water lily that has gigantic floating leaves with raised sides.
- Genus Victoria, family Nymphaeaceae: two species
- Matt has also been tremendously successful in growing the Victoria lilies here in Western New York.
- There are also two species of Victoria lilies and various crosses of those that can be kept in larger ponds.
- The Queen of Water Lilies, the magnificent Victoria lily, is very particular in her needs.
Definition of Victoria lily in:
- British & World English dictionary