(also wave file)
- A format for storing uncompressed audio files: save the recording as a WAV file on your hard driveMore example sentences
- Having music along with your video can also be accomplished with a MP3 Converter that will allow you to convert your MP3 music into a wav file or the format which you need for your video.
- Using the drive to record and convert several old vinyl albums into .wav files proved quite simple.
- But then I tried making mp3s from the wav files, and THEN burning them to disc as audio, and this cut out a huge amount of the distortion.
1990s: shortened from waveform audio format.
More definitions of WAV fileDefinition of WAV file in:
- The British & World English dictionary