- The second stage of development of the World Wide Web, characterized especially by the change from static web pages to dynamic or user-generated content and the growth of social media.More example sentences
- The dark side of Web 2.0 is that there are more ways to do harm to your neighbour online as people distance themselves through anonymity and thus use the identity-less side of the web to attack
- The phenomenon has been variously labelled as Web 2.0, or social computing, but the term social web is a more accurate description since it invokes the concept of people and relationships that are supported and enabled by technology
- Irony aside, this is something of a web 2.0 reboot, with some lessons learned by coming full circle with technologies that are right for the web.
More definitions of Web 2.0Definition of Web 2.0 in:
- The British & World English dictionary