noun[treated as singular] • trademark
- A computer operating system with a graphical user interface.More example sentences
- The EU ordered Microsoft to sell a version of Windows without its media player.
- From this point on, when referring to SPSS for Windows in the text, it will be called simply SPSS.
- By the end of that year you could plug a Windows system into the Internet and be infected with a dozen worms before you even had a chance to download the latest updates.
More definitions of WindowsDefinition of Windows in:
- The British & World English dictionary