- A highly directional radio antenna made of several short rods mounted across an insulating support and transmitting or receiving a narrow band of frequencies.More example sentences
- Tracking relied on four-element directional Yagi antennas and either AVM LA - 12, Televilt RX900, or Televilt RX8910 (TVP Positioning AB, Lindesberg, Sweden) receivers.
- These surveys were conducted using a Cessna 206 aircraft with mounted Yagi antennas.
- Designed to provide outstanding durability in all weather conditions and reduce ice loading, the Yagi antennas have a black anodized finish and are ideal for SCADA applications.
1940s: named after Hidetsugu Yagi (1886–1976), Japanese engineer.
More definitions of Yagi antennaDefinition of Yagi antenna in:
- The British & World English dictionary