(also yellow pages)
noun( • trademark in the UK and South Africa)
- 1A telephone directory, or a section of one, printed on yellow paper and listing businesses and other organizations according to the goods or services they offer.More example sentences
- Do they want work or do they have their names and addresses printed in Yellow Pages for fun?
- The Yellow Pages are full of listings for general building contractors.
- RR Donnelley continues to print Yellow Pages and Business Pages for Yell.
- 1.1A business directory accessed through the Internet.More example sentences
- It lays out the structure of an Internet-based Yellow Pages where an application can find other service providers.
- Using the Yellow Pages online, you can find almost any product sold in Singapore, and sometimes you can order it on-line as well.
- Making matters even worse, regional telephone companies decided to compete for Internet Yellow Pages contracts.
More definitions of Yellow PagesDefinition of Yellow Pages in:
- The British & World English dictionary