- archaic term for Christmas.More example sentences
- It's guaranteed to put some fuel in your Yule and swell in your Noel.
- Three people who will, sadly, not be enjoying their Yule as much as they might like are the ne'er-do-wells recently charged will selling illegally-modified Xboxes.
- The Yule of 1826 to 1827 was one which I may never forget.
Old English gēol(a) 'Christmas Day'; compare with Old Norse jól, originally applied to a heathen festival lasting twelve days, later to Christmas.
More definitions of YuleDefinition of Yule in:
- The British & World English dictionary