- archaic term for Christmas.More example sentences
- For those singletons who face a solo Yuletide with dread, gorging yourself on ten chocolate advent calendars at once is definitely not the answer.
- To avoid a cut-price Yuletide, stores have kept stocks low.
- I'm considering having an old-fashioned Yuletide, and giving everyone the heartwarming present of an orange and a piece of coal, wrapped inside an old sock.
More definitions of YuletideDefinition of Yuletide in:
- The British & World English dictionary