- (Used especially on electronic message boards as a sarcastic comment on an inexperienced or overenthusiastic poster) oh my God!: ZOMG!! I finally managed to reformat the fileMore example sentences
- He broke the Olympic Record with a throw of 90.57 - zomg that's like 57 times my height.
- ZOMG okay my love for meat has been rekindled.
- There were many a thoughtful gifts: including the (zomg) massage!
early 21st century: perhaps in reference to fast or careless typing of OMG, during which the shift key is missed and the 'z' key pressed instead..
More definitions of ZOMGDefinition of ZOMG in:
- The British & World English dictionary