- A set of 25 cards each with one of five different symbols, used in ESP research.More example sentences
- Twenty-one of the 1980s textbooks discussed Rhine's Zener card research.
- On a typical Zener card test, a participant may call a circle only because he or she hasn't called it for a while.
- Authors during the 1980s focused on Rhine's Zener card research.
1930s: named after Karl E. Zener (1903–61), American psychologist.
More definitions of Zener cardsDefinition of Zener cards in:
- The British & World English dictionary