Definition of abdominal in English:
Relating to the abdomen: abdominal pain
More example sentences
- The most common complaint is headache, followed by recurrent abdominal pain and musculoskeletal pain.
- If perforation occurs in the stomach or intestines, fever and abdominal pain and tenderness may develop.
- Girls with ovarian tumors may have abdominal pain and masses that can be felt in the abdomen.
noun(usually abdominals) Back to top
- Example sentences
- The authors conclude that hysterectomy should be performed vaginally rather than abdominally where possible.
- Abdominally obese respondents were more often exhausted and experienced problems with sweating and depressive symptoms.
- In contrast to men with elevated BMI, abdominally obese participants reported low self-esteem.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan