noun (plural abdominoplasties)Medicine
- A surgical operation involving the removal of excess flesh from the abdomen.More example sentences
- The patient may seek consultation with a plastic surgeon for a face lift, mammoplasty, or abdominoplasty for removal of excess skin.
- The standard abdominoplasty is a large procedure requiring two to four days hospitalisation.
- Liposuction, tummy tuck or abdominoplasty are the types of abdominal plastic surgeries.
More definitions of abdominoplastyDefinition of abdominoplasty in:
- The British & World English dictionary