adjective(acceptant of) • rare
- Willingly accepting.More example sentences
- They tire people out, wear them down, make them acceptant of shoddy workmanship or service. I'm impressed at the same time as I'm angry.
- Leftist psychologists are obsessed with the fact that conservatives are more acceptant of the power and authority arrangements in our present society than they are.
- Friday morning, first day of the test I still vex but I was acceptant of my fate.
late 16th century: from French, 'accepting', present participle of accepter 'to accept'.
More definitions of acceptantDefinition of acceptant in:
- The British & World English dictionary