- 1Highly trained or skilled: an accomplished pianistMore example sentences
expert, skilled, skillful, masterly, successful, virtuoso, master, consummate, complete, proficient, talented, gifted, adept, adroit, deft, dexterous, able, good, competent, capable, efficient, experienced, seasoned, trained, practiced, professional, polished, ready, apt• informal crackerjack
- Claire is an accomplished pianist while Carthage plays clarinet, piano, flute and guitar.
- An accomplished pianist, Edward Said wrote some of the most surprising and sharp essays on music.
- The 12 th marquis was an accomplished jazz pianist and his elder son likes to chill out with his guitar.
- 1.1 • dated Having a higher level of education than average and good social skills.More example sentences
- Less accomplished students are able to work with an educational assistant.
- Not only is he an assured manager, he is accomplished, astute, admirably able.
- These are some of the most intellectually accomplished Indian women of our time.