- A business executive who manages the interests of a particular client, typically in advertising.More example sentences
- When an account executive scores a client engagement, consulting managers waste no time calling around to find out who's qualified and who's available for the job.
- A Pittsburgh native, she began her advertising career in 1972 as an account executive and later a public relations director at Marc and Co.
- Regan's daughter, Courtney, is an account executive for an advertising agency in San Diego.
More definitions of account executiveDefinition of account executive in:
- The British & World English dictionary