- (Especially of a trial or legal procedure) involving accusation by a prosecutor and a verdict reached by an impartial judge or jury. Often contrasted with inquisitorial.More example sentences
- The absence of an accusatorial procedure places an inquisitorial burden upon an inspector.
- It sounds a very dubious principle and inconsistent with the accusatorial trial.
- A criminal trial is an accusatorial and adversarial process.
More definitions of accusatorialDefinition of accusatorial in:
- The British & World English dictionary