- Indicating or suggesting that one believes a person has done something wrong: he pointed an accusatory finger in her directionMore example sentences
- In fact, when this death metal band receives any recognition from the mainstream press at all, it is nearly always in the form of an accusatory finger.
- Inspiration for the move came after hordes of late-coming executives pointed accusatory fingers at the transport system.
- He approached me and thrust a thick, square, accusatory finger in my face.
More definitions of accusatoryDefinition of accusatory in:
- The British & World English dictionary