- A type of rock music, mainly of the late 1960s, associated with or inspired by the use of hallucinogenic drugs.More example sentences
- On the latest album, he's bringing the beats and scattered rhymes into the zone of spooky jazz fusion and hallucinogenic acid rock.
- We are being invaded by hard rock, acid rock, punk rock, new wave, and heavy metal music under the guise of religious rock and roll.
- With the dawn of the 21st century, a completely new era, the music of the good old days namely the 1960's acid rock has taken a backseat to trance and ‘bubblegum’ pop.
More definitions of acid rockDefinition of acid rock in:
- The British & World English dictionary