- A colorless solid compound obtained from coal tar, used in the manufacture of dyes and drugs.
More example sentences
- Chemical formula: C13H9N
- Radiation from nuclear bombs and gaseous particles from nitrogen mustard and acridine orange have been used destructively in war.
- This effect of cholesterol was not observed in the results obtained here with acridine orange.
- The amount of polymer trapped by the capsules was quantified by titration with the positively charged dye acridine orange.
More definitions of acridineDefinition of acridine in:
- The British & World English dictionary