- 1As an extra factor or circumstance: brokers finance themselves additionally by short-term borrowingMore example sentences
- The size of the central database can be additionally reduced by a factor of seven or eight by two methods.
- Moreover the council additionally benefits from the Respark schemes which push commuters and visitors into the council car parks.
- Furthermore, these devices should be additionally provided with scramblers to protect transmitted information.
- 1.1 [as sentence adverb] Used to introduce a new fact or argument: Additionally, the regulations require escape hatchesMore example sentences
- And additionally some of the facts are being retried.
- The idea was rejected because it would have proved too costly and, additionally, after difficulties arose with getting permission to use the land.
- Prices of food and drinks are very competitive and additionally, most places pass out free drinks and announce happy hours.