- 1A book for recording the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of friends, businesses, etc..More example sentences
- The officer flipped through the address book to the "F's" and spotted this Avshalom Fior's name.
- Dress up your mother's worn address book with a cover of synthetic leather or suede.
- I just kept the wonderful black and gold address book in its pristine condition as a souvenir.
- 1.1A facility on a computer or mobile phone that allows a user to store details of their personal contacts.More example sentences
- After transferring your current address book to your new email client, remember to delete all the addresses from your Outlook address book as an extra precaution.
- The idea is that you store the word "ICE" in your mobile phone address book, and against it enter the number of the person you would want to be contacted "In Case of Emergency".
- Once activated, the worm spread to all contacts in the user's Outlook address book, and via internet chat.
More definitions of address bookDefinition of address book in:
- The British & World English dictionary