- A flexible, adaptable, and informal organizational structure without bureaucratic policies or procedures.More example sentences
- The attempt of late has been to create an ‘effective adhocracy’ as Alvin put it.
- He uses the term ‘adhocracy’ to describe the kind of collaboration he prefers: like-minded software developers, finding each other and working in ever-shifting groups.
- This form of adhocracy also allows for effective use of individuals with specific interests in a short period of time.
More definitions of adhocracyDefinition of adhocracy in:
- The British & World English dictionary