Definition of administrative in English:
Of or relating to the running of a business, organization, etc. administrative problems administrative staff
More example sentences
- His tactical skill was matched by administrative and organizational ability.
- The final part of the administrative organization is the Head of Division or Unit.
- Further resources may be required, including administrative staff and rooms.
- Example sentences
- Peter attempted to modernize and westernize the country militarily, administratively, economically, and culturally, often through the use of force.
- The clubs are administratively organised according to the accepted rules of business protocol with elected officers and carefully choreographed monthly meetings.
- Meanwhile, administratively I hovered safely in the ‘associate’ realm, having been an associate dean for a while.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan