Definition of admirable in English:
Arousing or deserving respect and approval: he has one admirable quality—he is totally honest what is admirable in one sex is disdained in the other
More example sentences
- But then I find myself asking why competition is seen as such an admirable quality.
- They demonstrated an admirable grasp of the first rule of business: adapt to survive.
- Here they reproduced that result with great quality and admirable bravery.
- Example sentences
- Both the lead characters were well drawn and admirably played by consummate actors.
- On the day itself my three team mates ran admirably and set me up perfectly.
- As usual, the Chorus and Orchestra of Opera North were well up to the mark and were admirably conducted by David Parry.