- 1Affected with adrenaline.More example sentences
- It was only as they were hurrying back to their respective homes that night did they become themselves again - two adrenalized teenagers who felt as if they had conquered the world in an hour.
- My booksack is beside my right hip and, still tired and angry, yet adrenalized, I open it and pull out my only assignment, chemistry.
- The sensible thing to do would have been to kick him in the ribs, I was furiously angry, I was beside myself furious, adrenalised to the max.
- 1.1 • informal Excited, charged, or tense: they possess an adrenalized vigor that distinguishes them from other bandsMore example sentences
- Together they are an unmissable combination and ‘Pretty Bones’ sends adrenalised rushes of excitement through everyone's body.
- This 2001 set comes closest to capturing their kinetic, adrenalised live synergy.
- Sailors from Australia and New Zealand have been hooked for decades on the adrenalized thrills of skiff sailing - a sport in which two- or three-person boats fly ridiculous amounts of sail on shallow, lightning-fast hulls.
More definitions of adrenalizedDefinition of adrenalized in:
- The British & World English dictionary