- A middle-aged person whose clothes, interests, and activities are typically associated with youth culture.More example sentences
- For a bunch of adultescents pushing 40, you can't get much sexier than that.
- A new name has even been coined for people who don't act their age: adultescents.
- Still young enough to think we're hip (especially in this age of the adultescent) but old enough to have a reasonable disposable income.
1990s: blend of adult and adolescent.
More definitions of adultescentDefinition of adultescent in:
- The British & World English dictionary