- A postgraduate degree, especially a master’s degree or a doctorate.More example sentences
- Of the 1132 female respondents, 148 had earned an advanced degree (Master's or above).
- Given that the majority of female college presidents hold a doctorate, an advanced degree may actually be a prerequisite or screening type of variable for top administrative positions.
- If you decide to go back to school, whether for another degree or an advanced degree, you should already be clear about what you'd like to accomplish.
More definitions of advanced degreeDefinition of advanced degree in:
- The British & World English dictionary