nounComputing , • trademark
- Software that automatically displays or downloads advertising material (often unwanted) when a user is online.More example sentences
- Monitoring of your online activities should be available to yourself also, not just adware and spybot programs.
- He told me about adware and other unwelcomed software that can be downloaded to your computer without your knowledge.
- Even some anti-spyware programs install adware and the website earns money from the ads that are clicked on.
More definitions of adwareDefinition of adware in:
- The British & World English dictionary