noun[often treated as singular]
- Vigorous exercises, such as swimming or walking, designed to strengthen the heart and lungs.More example sentences
- The gym offers yoga therapy, aerobics and callisthenics separately for men and women.
- Step aerobics, gym ball, aerobics and yoga classes will start soon in Manorhamilton.
- There is also a movement studio for aerobics, yoga and stretch and toning exercises.
More definitions of aerobicsDefinition of aerobics in:
- The British & World English dictionary