Definition of aeroelasticity in English:
The science of the interaction between aerodynamic forces and nonrigid structures.
- We have demonstrated a number of flight conditions, where we have actually taken advantage of the aeroelasticity of the wing.
- The primary areas considered are structural dynamics, static aeroelasticity, and dynamic aeroelasticity.
- This is highly recommended for anyone who deals with aeroelasticity and flutter flight testing.
- Example sentences
- The aeroelastic stability of the wing and tilting nacelles will also be evaluated using this aircraft.
- Analysis of aeroelastic deformation, divergence, flutter and control surface efficiency is emphasized.
- The effectiveness of aeroelastic tailoring is demonstrated through the optimization results.
Definition of aeroelasticity in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan