The science of the interaction between aerodynamic forces and nonrigid structures.
More example sentences
- We have demonstrated a number of flight conditions, where we have actually taken advantage of the aeroelasticity of the wing.
- The primary areas considered are structural dynamics, static aeroelasticity, and dynamic aeroelasticity.
- This is highly recommended for anyone who deals with aeroelasticity and flutter flight testing.
- More example sentences
- The aeroelastic stability of the wing and tilting nacelles will also be evaluated using this aircraft.
- Analysis of aeroelastic deformation, divergence, flutter and control surface efficiency is emphasized.
- The effectiveness of aeroelastic tailoring is demonstrated through the optimization results.
Definition of aeroelasticity in:
- The British & World English dictionary