- Represent (something) as being beautiful or artistically pleasing.More example sentences
- I think of Mapplethorpe as being the first artist to aestheticize the gay male community.
- Has art the right to aestheticize the trauma, suffering, and death of war?
- Wagner carefully and self-consciously based his design on those principles, while aestheticizing them, by invoking the ideal community.
More definitions of aestheticizeDefinition of aestheticize in:
- The British & World English dictionary