- Related or connected.More example sentences
- These findings were largely confirmed for OAS-TL in the plant cysteine synthase complex, where SAT became more affined to its substrates and OAS-TL almost inactivated in the complex, causing OAS to leave the complex.
- On the other hand, resources of a species affined to Acorum calamus L. have been discovered.
- The Malabar forms are closely affined to Malay types as a rule, although some are peculiar.
More definitions of affinedDefinition of affined in:
- The British & World English dictionary