- A credit card carrying the name of an organization to which a portion of the money spent using the card is paid.More example sentences
- The chief executive said the social card was the first affinity card in India.
- Although a recent survey showed that only 6% of those questioned had an affinity card, more than half said that they thought they would become more popular, with one in five adults saying that they would consider having one.
- The trust relies on donations and sponsorship, has an affinity card and often host jumbles sales and fairs to raise funds.
More definitions of affinity cardDefinition of affinity card in:
- The British & World English dictionary