Definition of aftermarket in English:
nounchiefly North American
1The market for spare parts, accessories, and components, especially for motor vehicles.
- It appears that the first thing to blame is the aftermarket accessory.
- But the space between the rails will always remain the same so aftermarket companies can design accessories for the system.
- To save trips to aftermarket accessories stores, there are four packages that can be added to either model.
1.1 Stock Market The market for shares and bonds after their original issue.
- How do I control the aftermarket for my product?
- Even some of the biggest losers in the aftermarket say they're relieved they got their deals done.
- The magnitude of underpricing increased during the first month of aftermarket trading before being eliminated.
Definition of aftermarket in:
- British & World English dictionary