Definition of aftermarket in English:
nounchiefly North American
1The market for spare parts, accessories, and components, especially for motor vehicles.
- It appears that the first thing to blame is the aftermarket accessory.
- But the space between the rails will always remain the same so aftermarket companies can design accessories for the system.
- To save trips to aftermarket accessories stores, there are four packages that can be added to either model.
1.1 Stock Market The market for shares and bonds after their original issue.
- How do I control the aftermarket for my product?
- Even some of the biggest losers in the aftermarket say they're relieved they got their deals done.
- The magnitude of underpricing increased during the first month of aftermarket trading before being eliminated.
Definition of aftermarket in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan