- A facility on an electronic music keyboard by which an effect is produced by the player depressing a key after striking it.More example sentences
- Likewise, expression and sustain pedals are here, along with a ribbon controller, polyphonic aftertouch, multitimbral capabilities and, in the ‘modulation matrix, ‘a choice of 12 sources and 38 destinations.’
- All of the aftertouch now is the ‘standard’ aftertouch or channel aftertouch.
- For another perspective on key pressure aftertouch, refer to experiments on the ERC.
More definitions of aftertouchDefinition of aftertouch in:
- The British & World English dictionary