More definitions of AGDefinition of AG in:
- The British & World English dictionary
North American • informal
- short for agricultural.More example sentences
- A working breakfast is served for the sponsoring ag organizations on the State Fairgrounds.
- Additional information about the Young Ag Couples Conference is available from ag organizations.
- Our commodity groups, trade associations, councils and ag organizations have many connections and have had many successes in marketing our commodities worldwide.
nounBack to top
Entry from British & World English dictionary