- Lack of gamma globulin in the blood plasma, causing immune deficiency.More example sentences
- The gamma-globulin zone is decreased in hypo-gammaglobulinemia and agammaglobulinemia.
- One would anticipate seeing more of this type of disease in lymphoma leading to agammaglobulinemia, either with or without bronchiectisis.
- For the past 20 years, intravenously administered immune globulin has been used in the treatment of agammaglobulinemia.
More definitions of agammaglobulinemiaDefinition of agammaglobulinemia in:
- The British & World English dictionary