- A difference in age between people, especially as a potential source of misunderstanding.More example sentences
- Despite our age gap and wildly different backgrounds, the husband and I found common ground in the band.
- The difference in thinking caused by the age gap between the parents and children increased elderly people's loneliness.
- Books that appeal across the age gap can help bring the generations closer together, something any parent of a Potter fan who has read the Harry Potter books themselves will appreciate.
More definitions of age gapDefinition of age gap in:
- The British & World English dictionary