- The age at which someone is considered able to manage their own affairs or take responsibility for their actions.More example sentences
- If any person arrived at the age of discretion profanely curse or swear or get drunk in public, he shall be fined by a justice one dollar for each offense.
- The first case of the child of the age of discretion, under the Act that child cannot exercise that decision; it is a decision of the parent.
- He said your client had reached the age of discretion, Mr Toomey.
More definitions of age of discretionDefinition of age of discretion in:
- The British & World English dictionary