- Having existed for a very long time: the haunting, age-old love call of the prairie chickenMore example sentences
- Women are subject to this discourse both in the name of religion as well as in the name of age-old customs and traditions.
- Hard Times 3 depicts the lives of a family in Kerry and includes the age-old themes of love and death.
- Such a state of confusing dilemma caused heavy blow to the age-old traditions and beliefs of these cultures.
More definitions of age-oldDefinition of age-old in:
- The British & World English dictionary