Definition of ageless in English:
Never growing or appearing to grow old: the town retains an ageless charm
More example sentences
- But then, to date the integrity of Beckett's genius has survived all the fashions and the fads, and thankfully great art like his survives behind the times, ageless and indestructible.
- This belief corresponds precisely to the Indian tradition of a perennial philosophy, an ageless wisdom revealed and revealed, restored, lost, and again restored through the cycles of ages.
- It endured forever in its own special dimension of time - ageless, never dimming entirely from memory, forever after unattainable.
- Example sentences
- The long-lived people would then have the ability to travel to the stars, but the risk would be too great for the cautious people made soft by ages of agelessness.
- Their agelessness - down to the severe eyeglasses and old-fashioned clothing - is like the youthful appearance nuns often have.
- While the interior pays no homage to the Highland vernacular, the shifting presence of the sea and changing light imposes an agelessness on the contemporary space.
Words that rhyme with agelessaimless • keyless
Definition of ageless in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan