Never growing or appearing to grow old: the town retains an ageless charm
More example sentences
- But then, to date the integrity of Beckett's genius has survived all the fashions and the fads, and thankfully great art like his survives behind the times, ageless and indestructible.
- This belief corresponds precisely to the Indian tradition of a perennial philosophy, an ageless wisdom revealed and revealed, restored, lost, and again restored through the cycles of ages.
- It endured forever in its own special dimension of time - ageless, never dimming entirely from memory, forever after unattainable.
- More example sentences
- The long-lived people would then have the ability to travel to the stars, but the risk would be too great for the cautious people made soft by ages of agelessness.
- Their agelessness - down to the severe eyeglasses and old-fashioned clothing - is like the youthful appearance nuns often have.
- While the interior pays no homage to the Highland vernacular, the shifting presence of the sea and changing light imposes an agelessness on the contemporary space.
More definitions of agelessDefinition of ageless in:
- The British & World English dictionary