Never growing or appearing to grow old: the town retains an ageless charm
More example sentences
- But then, to date the integrity of Beckett's genius has survived all the fashions and the fads, and thankfully great art like his survives behind the times, ageless and indestructible.
- This belief corresponds precisely to the Indian tradition of a perennial philosophy, an ageless wisdom revealed and revealed, restored, lost, and again restored through the cycles of ages.
- It endured forever in its own special dimension of time - ageless, never dimming entirely from memory, forever after unattainable.
- More example sentences
- The long-lived people would then have the ability to travel to the stars, but the risk would be too great for the cautious people made soft by ages of agelessness.
- Their agelessness - down to the severe eyeglasses and old-fashioned clothing - is like the youthful appearance nuns often have.
- While the interior pays no homage to the Highland vernacular, the shifting presence of the sea and changing light imposes an agelessness on the contemporary space.
Definition of ageless in:
- The British & World English dictionary