noun (plural agents general)
- The representative of an Australian state or Canadian province in a major foreign city.More example sentences
- At the outbreak of war, the agent-general in London for Queensland, Sir Thomas Robinson, became Director of Meat Supply for Allied Armies and remained in that position throughout the war.
- Of course you can send your agent-general to London.
- Each still retains an agent-general in London.
More definitions of agent generalDefinition of agent general in:
- The British & World English dictionary