1 Computing A website or program that collects related items of content and displays them or links to them.
- Subscribers can sign-up for Spanning's service by clicking on the RSS buttons at the company's website and run popular aggregators such as FeedDemon, NewsGator or NetNewsWire.
- Those behind the site claim it's the first time we've been able to compare the flight information of airline websites against flight aggregator sites and charter companies.
- A good example of such a service is the NewsIsFree website, a news aggregator.
2A wholesale buyer or broker of a utility service, such as electricity or long-distance telephone service, who packages it and sells it to consumers.
- Aggregators may recruit members from any location in Texas with electric competition, and all aggregators must be registered with the Public Utility Commission of Texas.
- An aggregator works like a buying club by pooling together larger numbers of customers and then purchasing energy from a CSP on behalf of the whole group.
- I'm presenting a capitalistic model based on aggregation with a municipal utility just being one aggregator without being exclusive.
Definition of aggregator in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.