- Of or relating to agriculture: agricultural land an agricultural workerMore example sentences
- Land claims have been made on about five million hectares of agricultural land in the province.
- Gwanya says a major problem is the prices farmers are asking for agricultural land.
- She has also called for more tools to kick-start agricultural and small livestock farming.
- More example sentences
- Like other agriculturalists across the country, ranchers are usually land rich and cash poor.
- Like the vast majority of the world's agriculturalists, the farmers lived in a village apart from the farm.
- The increases are quite remarkable, as most agriculturalists would be satisfied with any technology that could increase annual productivity by even one to two per cent.
- agriculturally fertile plainsMore example sentences
- Meerut District is one of the most agriculturally advanced and fertile districts in western Uttar Pradesh.
- The monument has been a bit of nuisance agriculturally speaking because it has limited what we can do with the field.
- It is estimated that a million cubic meters of water is capable of creating 200 jobs in direct and indirect agriculturally generated occupations.