- Agriculture incorporating the cultivation and conservation of trees.More example sentences
- One priority of the center is to develop efficient agricultural systems for agroforestry - the simultaneous production of animal forage, crops, and lumber on the same land.
- The second entails adding a new productive element to a farm system, such as fish or shrimps in paddy rice, or agroforestry (where trees are grown with crops as an important crop themselves), which boosts food production and/or income.
- Such efforts were to be pursued through the application of agroforestry, tree farming, and soil conservation technologies.
More definitions of agroforestryDefinition of agroforestry in:
- The British & World English dictionary