- Terrorist acts intended to disrupt or damage a country’s agriculture, especially the use of a biological agent against crops or livestock.More example sentences
- Our best defense against agroterrorism is not creation of a new payroll of food inspectors.
- Lane emphasizes that building partnerships is key to agroterrorism prevention across the Midwest.
- He emphasized the importance of veterinary and public health roles in preventing and responding to agroterrorism and bioterrorism.
More definitions of agroterrorismDefinition of agroterrorism in:
- The British & World English dictionary